Saturday 28 April 2012

Revision unit 8A


Dulce is ill. But still you can work on this!
COMPLETE WITH some/any/no- body/where/thing
1) I've got _____________ in my eye.
2) There is ______________ at the door.
3) We haven't heard____________about Peter. Is he ill?
4) Do you live ______________ near Mandy?
5)________________ wants to see you.
6) Has ________________ seen my bag?
   - I haven’t, but it must be ________________.
7) My teacher asked me _____________ funny.
8) Can I have ________________to drink?
9) Don't worry. _____________ can tell you where the post-office in this town is.
10) I don't know________________ about it.
11)  Sorry. There is _____________ I can do.
12) This summer I’d like to go _______________ far away from Spain.


Fill the gaps with the adjectives in brackets.

1 He's such a monotonous speaker. I was so ________________ that I fell asleep (bored / boring)
2 Most sequels (film second parts) are really__________________. (disappointed / disappointing)
3 I had such a ________________ day I went straight to bed. (tired / tiring)
 4 Everyone's very ________________ about the news. (excited / exciting)
5 That lamp produces a very ________________ effect. (pleased / pleasing)
6 The whole school was ________________ by the tragic event. (shocked / shoking)
7 I don't like watching ________________ films on my own. (depressed / depressing)
 8 I was really________________ when she told me she'd got divorced. (surprised / surprising)
 9 He's such a ________________ man. He only ever talks about himself. (bored / boring)
10 I'm very ________________ in films and theatre. (interested / interesting)


ANSWERS, next day,  IN CLASS!

No comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Hazte amig@ nuestr@ en Facebook!