|He's putting on a jacket, and another, and another, and another...|
Come and enjoy your free time today...
1. CLlCK HERE and test yourself on Clothes vocabulary
2. Time for some more? Improve your grammar for current unit HERE!
Remember these verbs:
Wear, take off, put on, try on, dress, carry
- She is wearing a red coat today.
- What do you wear when you want to relax?
- I take off my cardigan when I get home.
- Put on your jacket. It's cold outside.
- Always try on clothes before you buy them.
- She dressed and had breakfast.
- Carry your umbrella in case it rains...